Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Acne Home Remedies

Diet and Good Nutrition
Good nutrition is the foundation for healthy skin. A well-balanced diet will ensure that your body receives the vitamins and mineral it needs to support and maintain the health of the skin. Foods rich in sulphur, such as onions and garlic, may be particularly helpful to those who suffer from acne. There are also several nutritional supplements that may be helpful in the maintenance of healthy skin. Supplements of b-complex vitamins as well as vitamin C, and A are very important for the strength, growth, and vitality of the skin. Vitamin E and the mineral zinc orotate are also useful supplements as they both contain antioxidants that can help protect the skin from damage. And don't underestimate the power of water. Water helps to hydrate the skin, plump up the glands, and move waste and nutrients through the system. Plan on drinking at least six to eight glasses of purified water each day to keep skin healthy and deter the development of acne. We recommend using a Wellness Water purification system available at www.ghchealth.com.

Cleansing
In order to prevent or alleviate acne, you need to keep you skin nourished from the inside and clean on the outside. People who suffer from acne need to be especially careful about the methods and products used to cleanse the skin.

Choose gentle herbal facial cleansers and moisturizers, and use them at least twice throughout the day to remove debris, oil, perspiration, and pollutants that have built up on the skin. There are several products on the market that are made exclusively for acne-prone skin. These products are designed to reduce the incidence of acne breakouts. The best product available is Oxy-Skin™. A non-oily face wash that contains tea tree oil or echinacea can also help to slow or halt the development of acne. Excessive washing will not help reduce acne, and in fact it can actually aggravate it. Rather, wash your face twice a day in the morning and evenings and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Moisturizers and Cosmetics
As with facial cleansers, be sure to choose moisturizers and cosmetics that will work well with your skin type. Avoid oily cosmetics or any facial products that contain socetyl stearate, isopropyl isostearate, isopropyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, parabens and sodium chloride, as these ingredients can cause acne. Cosmetics are a major cause of acne breakouts for adult women. Wear the least amount of makeup you feel comfortable with, to avoid irritation to your skin and allow your skin to receive an ample supply of oxygen.

Hands Off!
As hard as it can be to resist, picking or squeezing at pimples or blemishes will really only make them worse. In fact, it can cause open sores that lead to infection. Normally, a pimple will last any where from one to four weeks. But it will go away on its own. And picking or squeezing it will not make it go away any faster.

Herbal Acne Remedies
Herbal remedies can be very useful in the treatment and prevention of acne. Chamomile, lavender, juniper, bergamot, dandelion root, and burdock root can all be used to reduce toxicity in the skin and improve its overall condition. Other herbs like echinacea and poke root have anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce the swelling and reduce of the blocked oil gland. Red clover may be beneficial for its estrogenic action and witch hazel has excellent astringent properties and may be very effective for cleansing acne prone skin.

Homemade Acne Remedies
In addition to store bought herbal and conventional acne preparation. There are several recipes that you can make at home to treat your acne prone skin.

Poultices: You can make a poultice out of several natural ingredients and apply it to the affected area. Here are a few poultice combinations that are useful in the treatment and prevention of acne. Unless the directions state otherwise, apply these poultices directly to the acne affected area and wash off thoroughly after twenty to thirty minutes.

•Ginger and milk
•Honey and cinnamon (Use this poultice at night and remove it the next morning with warm water.)
•Ground orange peel and water
•Salt and vinegar
•Turmeric and vinegar
•Lemon juice and cinnamon
•Ground sesame seeds and water (This poultice is especially effective at reducing inflammation.)

Topical Acne Treatments: You can use the following treatments to target specific acne related problems like swelling or redness.
•Rub fresh garlic on acne at frequent intervals to acne to reduce both redness and swelling.
•Use the juice of a fresh, raw papaya to relieve swelling acne.
•Rub fresh mint juice over acne to shrink inflamed acne.
•Drink wheat grass juice to prevent and cure acne.

5 comments:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using this herbal cure remedy for 3 months now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Cranberry Juice 1tsp. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it's diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact dr Emmanuel: EMAIL: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348140073965. you can get the cure from him and be free from all kinds of diseases.
      HIV/AIDS
      Diabtetes
      Cancer
      hepatitis

      Delete
  2. Hello everyone I’m precious and I’m here to testify about @DrOseghaleHerbalMedication. He helped me cure Herpes diseases that almost had my life. He’s reliable and fast
    Contact him now +2347062814871

    ReplyDelete

  3. Good New Everyone !! I'm here to testify about Dr Oseghale Sunday, I was suffering from Herpes Simplex Virus for about 4 years and I was cured by Dr Oseghale Sunday's Herbal Medicine, He sent me the medicine through DHL, I got the medicine and He instructed me on how I'm going to take the medicine, He asked me to drink for 14days which was 2weeks and I did according to his instructions, that was how I got Rid of Herpes Simplex Virus permanently, You can also contact him to get HIV/AIDS medicine by calling him or texting him on WhatsApp through this number +2347062814871 or Kindly Email him directly on; oseghalesunday07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and I already have known that, the best solution to Paralysis is herbal medicines. My family and I are proof to this including Rex my friend.
    I came to trust Nze Njoku Herbal Home after many months that, they have healed my friend from Pain and Arthritis without any aftereffect.
    So I also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my father who have suffered paralysis for 6years.
    My father took this herbal medicine from Nze Njoku Herbal Home without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within 4weeks.
    As I write this my father is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
    Feel free to contact him on;
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete